Thursday, September 6, 2007

WWYD

Havin' The General visit for brief days recently and wave all his fancy tobacky around, it was tough bummin' a Camel Light the other day. Even goin' back to an American Spirit Blue tasted like a Swisher or somethin'.

So seein' the Hamm's Bear bumblin' around (and remembering the last couple of times I've drunk the stuff) made me think: how low do you go? What Would You Drink? If you'd just been livin' single malt high off your tax refund would you turn down a free can of Milaukee's Best Light? A GPC?

Hmmmm, a GPC chased by The Beast...

1 comment:

General Ursus said...

I've asked myself this many times. It wasn't that long ago that I used to live hand-to-mouth. I wonder if the next time I live that way if we all won't be bumming GPCs and swillin' Beast. I'm just glad I have the Pruno recipe to get me through the tough times and I know how to roll my own Top.