Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cigar Art

The Plaza Art Fair gets underway tomorrow and Diebel's Sportsman's Gallery will be featuring a professional cigar roller from La Gloria Cubana Cigars on the sidewalk. Here's the deal:

Buy 3 Get 1 "Fresh Rolled" FREE.
Buy 1 10-count Box at 25% OFF and Get 2 "Fresh Rolled" FREE
Buy 1 25-count Box at 25% OFF and Get 5 "Fresh Rolled" FREE


Barring some extremely hot chick accosting me between my trip from the Fort to Kansas City, I'll be down there after work puffing on a fresh-rolled stogie, enjoying the "scenery" on the Plaza...and the art.

2 comments:

Dert said...

Sheeeee-it, wish I could plop down next to ya and enjoy the the slow building layers of nicotine bliss. Looks like my weekend consists of two nights of youngens (one cuz's band tonight, another's house warming tomorrow), though it is a bit fun for a thirty something fella to catch the eye of mid-twenties gals.

Sayyed Nasir said...

Art is an Art,may be it is of cigar rolliing.