Tuesday, March 4, 2008

American Idol


We enjoy watching American Idol together as a family, but even my kids know that something is off about this guy. Listening to young boys that don't yet understand what queers are debate over the someone's sexual orientation is quite amusing.

The conversation went something like this:

"Is that a boy or girl?"
"I don't know...it's Guy's Night, but...."
"Yeah, it kinda looks like a boy, but acts like a girl...?"
"Voice is like a boy, but sounds like a girl the way it talks....I'm confused...."
"Ahhhh...look at it dance!"

After determining that none of them had a good answer, they finally turned to me, "Dad, what's the matter with him!?"

"I don't know boys...I just don't know."

3 comments:

Dennis said...

Yes, I'm back to "Sarge".
DMS was just too generic.

h said...

You could have told him he's an insolent talentless little weakling punk and left the ghey matter for another day.

fistfullasteel said...

I'm cheering for the pot smoking stoner with the dreadlocks.