Tuesday, September 30, 2008

He's not getting my vote.....


While I was doing some browsing of our so called "economic meltdown", I came across this quote on CNN by John McCain. “The first thing I would do is say, ’Let’s not call it a bailout. Let’s call it a rescue,” McCain told CNN. The Arizona Republican said that “Americans are frightened right now” and it is the job of political leaders to give them both an immediate solution and a longer-term approach to the problem.

Oh yeah, nothing like using euphemistic language as your first solution to this problem! This just straight pisses me off! The American people have clearly ruffled a few feathers in Congress for this bill not to pass, they're not "frightened", they're pissed off!! To me this shows just how out of touch ole grandpa is with the people. I know, I know, this is probably considered a little bit of "gotcha journalism" but sometimes I just cant help myself. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

No comments: